We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of financial planning, including:
- Retirement Planning - Making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during Investments Determining your asset allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you work towards your goals.
- Tax Management - Making sure you don't pay a penny more than the law requires. Looking for ways to reduce your current and future tax burden. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate Planning - Reviewing your wills and trusts. Preserving your estate for your intended heirs. Helping with beneficiary designations. Reducing exposure to estate taxes and probate costs. Coordinating with your tax and legal advisors.
- Risk Management - Reviewing existing insurance policies. Recommending policy changes when appropriate. Finding the appropriate policy for your situation.
- Education Funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Employee & Executive Benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
With our gained assurance on each of these areas, we can help you make well-informed decisions regarding your ﬁnancial future.
Implementation and Monitoring
Once you are satisﬁed with the strategy we recommend, we implement that strategy and conduct periodic reviews to measure your progress against your goals, making revisions as the markets ﬂuctuate and your needs evolve.